Research in Science & Engineering (RISE) ConferenceThu, 03/30/2017 - 11:27am
The Science National Honor Society and the Science Research/Intern Mentor Program at Centennial High School are excited to announce the first annual Research In Science and Engineering (RISE) Conference! The conference will educate and inspire high school and middle school students who are interested in STEM and provide them with opportunities to network and explore internships.
You can preregister at https://goo.gl/forms/pCexzqR70ppLF9082. Follow our Facebook page (Research In Science and Engineering Conference) for updates. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The event will be held at Centennial High School on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 6:00 to 9:15 PM. Admission is free and refreshments will be provided.
Current speakers include:
- David M. Halstead, Ph.D., CIO National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Dr. Thais Moreira, Ph.D., Pharm.D
- Dr. Eric Seifter - Oncologist
- Kavita Shukla - CEO Fresh Paper
- Samee Siddiqui
- Dr. Ying Zou - Director of University of Maryland Medical Center Cytogenetics Lab