● All students remaining at CHS are encouraged to keep their assigned devices thru the summer to use for 21/22 school year.
● Students who are transferring to another HCPSS school, should keep their devices and take them to their new school location.
● Students who withdraw from HCPSS must return their devices to CHS following the directions shared above.
Students whose families do not wish to keep their device over the summer, should return it following:
● Devices MUST be handed to a staff member. Please DO NOT leave devices in the textbook bins.
● The devices can be returned beginning, Wednesday, June 9, between 7 am - 2:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
● Virtual students should ring the front entrance doorbell and a staff member will collect your device.
● Hybrid students should return their device directly to the front office.